Thursday, April 24, 2008

twinemies...

Survival of the fittest...the competition for resources:

















This picture was taken right after Jane stole the rock from Atticus and Atticus stole the stick from Jane.













By the way, the kids are doing much better today(I think even the low grade fever is gone)...well, they are at least acting like the feel better! The crazy thing about this is that my kids haven't developed a single blister...they might not even have this stupid disease, but because they have been in constant contact with their cousin who does have it, and because they have persisted in acting like they don't feel well(even though that started LAST week) I feel like I have to be safe and not expose anyone else to this. That being said, if we do not have some sort of rash or blisters by Sunday morning(cue karma to come and bite me) then we are going to church!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE ABOUT SUNDAY!
LET US ALL PRAY THEY GET WELL! ASAP!

Joel and Crystal said...

You all look great! I hope they don't have it either!

Melissa said...

Hang in there, Meg!!!! Love ya girl

Andrea said...

Hey!! Your two are soooo cute! I hope they are getting better! That sounds really horrible!! I hope they are better by tomorrow!