Friday, April 18, 2008

my post of unrighteous pride...


Kenneth finished his machine! Woot! We have been having a lot of fun around here the past few days thinking if things to make it cut out.













Fortunately I have a bridal shower tomorrow, and so I had Kenneth whip up a wall hanging to give to the unsuspecting couple. It has been soooo cool getting to watch Kenneth design it on his computer....













....and then walk out to his shop and in an hour his machine has cut it out!













Before sanding...













Ta da! The finished product....and it looks even better in person!














My husband is so AMAZINGLY talented!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO AMAZINGLY IMPRESSIVE! YAY!

Melissa said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It turned out so beautiful

aimee said...

that is beautiful! let me know when yall are taking orders!!

Joel and Crystal said...

This is awesome Kenneth, Congrats on finishing the table!