Sunday, April 27, 2008

boys....*sigh*

So I was giving the kids a bath last night in full faith that we would be going to church this morning(and we did). I had to run out of the room for a second to grab something and when I came back in I was just in time to see Gavin grab himself...take careful aim...and pee on Jane! Yet another time in parenting when the urge to laugh hysterically AND completely overreact, disarm me for a few seconds...I settled for trying not to let Gavin see me laughing, and then quickly ending bath time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again another reason why you have to print your blog into a book...

funny story...

Holli said...

More power to you for not freaking out! I would have screamed bloody murder!!! I think this is why Heavenly Father sent me a girl. He knew I needed to get my feet wet before I ventured into scary, testorone land.