Friday, March 14, 2008

sugar coated goodness

I made a momentous discovery tonight at Wal-Mart...are you ready for this? Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys! Effectivlly combining my two favorite cereals and getting rid of all the parts I don't like. And get this...they are actually good for me...at least that is what is says on the bag, and what the heck was I doing without those 12 essential vitamins in my diet before? Now I must clarify that I would never eat this for breakfast...I do not eat "cereal" for breakfast unless it is in the form of oatmeal, anything else makes me feel gross the rest of the day. This is my new special treat eaten like popcorn but much much better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE CEREAL THING B/C SOMETIMES I HAVE "HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS" WHEN I AM CRAVING SOMETHING SWEET B/C I TELL MYSELF I AM GETTING "MILK" (B/C I DON'T LIKE TO DRINK IT BY ITSELF) AND CEREAL HAS TO BE BETTER FOR YOU THAN A CANDY BAR OR COOKIES RIGHT? HAHA

Anonymous said...

chocolate and marshmallows!! sweet!! i wish i could still eat a good healthy bowl of cereal..(haha)...ever since i have been pregnant with Adalie, I can't take milk to well anyore bummer! but i CAN eat dry cereal and i will have to try those out for sure

gwen said...

Meg- Hey, it's Gwen Pogue! I'm so excited that I stumbled onto your blog- it's wonderful! You're kids are adorable.

Laurie Huish said...

I would drop into a sugar coma if I tried to eat those. Enjoy!