Saturday, March 15, 2008

messy picture blog (updated with some captions)

I've been trying to post these pics for days now but have gotten overwhelmed at the thought of captioning them all. So I am just going to put them out there and if you really want to know the story behind them call me or make one up and leave it as a comment!













Gavin drinking the standing muddy water in our back yard, and trying really hard not to get his clothes dirty in the process....I do not understand this child!














Kenneth showing Gavin how to turn the wagon around after he tried it on his own and dumped Atticus in the mud.














The Aftermath...Atticus is one unhappy camper, everyone got a bath after this and then went down for a nap.


































Lately with the twins teething, it gets to the point were I just lay down on the bed and let them crawl all over me...it keeps them happy and I don't go crazy










4 comments:

Laurie Huish said...

I love your Kids!!! That one with Atticus covered in mud is my favorite-probably because I DO know the story behind it :)

aimee said...

ok so i definately want to know the story! your kids are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE MUD PICS! SO CUTE! I SAY JUST LET 'EM GET DIRTY AND THEN HOSE THEM DOWN HAHA

AND THE ONE OF THE TWINS "KISSING" YOU IS ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

so im captioning the first one with a made up story///....
acttics for claytons birthday received a neat little car that to others looks like a wagon and was riding outside when a Gavin popped out and mud seared his face so hen the Gavin unsuspecting of the little wagons hidden talent was standing near a puddle atticus slammed on the gas and ran the poor Gavin into said puddle ....ta da