Friday, March 28, 2008

confession

Blogging is so addictive. Well, blogging and blog stalking....So here is my confession in the hopes that it might help other hopeless blog addicts.....Google Reader. It is a wonderful service through Google(one of many wonderful services I might add...Firefox, gmail, gchat, picassa, tabbed browsing, the list goes on and on) that allows you to subscribe to all of your favorite web pages. It checks those pages and will let you know within the hour if those pages have been updated. So for me it means that instead of manually going to every single blog that I have made a part of my daily circuit...I click on google reader to see if I have any blog excitement to peruse and then get back to being a mommy. It saves a TON of time. Let's see, I will go look really quick....hmmmm, I have 31 subscriptions to date, none of them has been updated....Hah! I just saved myself at least 15 minutes! Hope this helps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW IT REALLY DOES! B/C I AM A BLOG HOPPER AND I MOSTLY HOP AT 4AM WHEN I NURSE :)

Sam and Robin Packard's Place said...

great tip. Thanks!