Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Daddy...

While you have been in California this week we have been really busy....

Playing outside...



































Swinging together...




























Learning to climb...
and getting lots of practice!



















Never giving mommy a minutes "pee"ce....not anywhere, not ever!




























Scrounging for food...




























Watching movies...



















Meeting the dinosaurs at the doctor's office.




























And every once in a while...sleeping!




























We love love love you and miss you so much!
Love,
Your heathen kiddos

4 comments:

Kristina said...

That is a great post! Where is Kenneth?

Kristina said...

Never mind I realized I skimmed over that.

Holli said...

Man, I don't know how you do it, Meg. I have Gabi by myself for a few mere days and I'm ready to die. Kudos to you for being super-mommy.

Thereasa said...

You are a great mommie, Meg! I love this blog! :) I love you too!