Sunday, June 8, 2008

no escape

I have realized my children are a lot happier(for the most part)...if they can't see me/don't realize that I am around. Atticus, my slightly more emotional child, always likes to know where I am and for it to be within 2 feet of him. He has figured out exactly where to stand in his crib to be able to see(thru the curtain, thru the bedroom doorway) all the way to the front door. If I forget to close the bedroom door then he stands there ready to glimpse the slightest movement and start yelling so I will know that I am caught. Crazy thing is he really does have more fun playing if he doesn't have me right there to turn to every time he falls down!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a smart boy!
aimi lark will shut herself in her room and play FOREVER but if I put her in there to play she doesn't like it as much...so funny how kids are

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

I love hearing about your kids! They all sound so individual, with such personalities! I always look forward to reading about their little adventures and mischief they cause.

Joel and Crystal said...

I LOVE this picture!!!

Holli said...

I think that most babies go through a "clinginess" phase. I bet he'll grow out of it. And, if not, look on the bright side - he'll probably make a REALLY attentive husband some day.

Chadna said...

I love this picture. haha

j said...

What a wonderful way to capture that memory. How adorable!

Be blessed.

Jennifer