Saturday, June 14, 2008

end of vacation...

Tonight as Gavin was getting into the bathtub he asked, "Wobert take baf too?" and I had the sad duty of reminding him that Robert, along with Uncle Joel, Aunt Crystal, Webekah, and even Uncle Dragon(thanks Ed...you are AWESOME!) had all gone home. *sniff-sniff* These past three weeks have been so much fun, I think I am already going into withdrawal...and I know that Gavin is going to really miss all the fun and "fwends" that that bunch entails.

Family Home Evening with Uncle Joel, Gavin & Rebekah...Uncle Joel became famous for his dinosaur rides, rough housing, and (for the fainter of heart...i.e. Atticus) being the Kiss-0-saurous.


















Auntie Crystal(Joel's much better half =)...the glue that kept things going and fun.


















Ed...a.k.a. Uncle Dragon, he could do everything...except fly! Work on that one ok?


















And finally, Robert(his alter ego is Dash from "The Incredibles"). Head popsicle consumer for Ross compound.

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Awwww Meg! This made me cry. I love you guys and miss you already!! And I LOVE the picture of Robert. What a goofball. We had an awesome time with ya'll. I'm so glad we came! Thanks for all the pictures. Love you!

Edje said...

I've been in withdrawal myself. Love to all,

Edward