Sunday, February 8, 2009

poor sick baby girl...





















I hate it when my kids get sick. I always feel so inadequate and paranoid. Jane has had a rough week. She got sick on Monday, fever, fussiness, the works. Tuesday was pretty bad. I decided that if she was still not feeling well on Wednesday, then we were going to the doctor. Of course Wednesday dawned and she was perky and full of spunk. Saturday evening she developed a fever again. I ended up piggy backing tylenol/motrin every 3 hours just to keep it from the 103-104 range. Tonight her fever has finally gone down, but she woke up crying in pain. She screamed and sobbed for at least an hour until the motrin kicked in. We are going to the doctor TOMORROW!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Be A Saint said...

But.....they are so sweet and snuggly when they are sick. I have to say....I love it when they are sick. I know they will get better, so I just enjoy the extra hugs.

The Katy Daileys said...

Poor Jane and poor Meg! It is so hard when they are sick! I hope she is better today!

Joel and Crystal said...

Hope she is better. Sweet little girl. Love you!

The Battisti Family said...

AWWW, that sounds awful! I feel so bad for her and for you. I hope she gets better soon. How is she now?