Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's all fun and games...

...until someone turns on the shower























...unfortunately for them they only managed to push the water to "cold" before they turned the shower on! These are the things that happen when daddy babysits. Now when Auntie Shannon babysits it is a lot more of this:



















And with my little brothers it is more like this:


















viva la babysitters! you help me keep my claws around sanity, and provide a couple of laughs in the process.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great! I love having my cousin Kayla here now. Sitters ARE the best!

Joel and Crystal said...

Ha ha! Glad Kenneth got the video to document it.

Holli said...

This had me rolling. I love your titles... It's all fun and games... until someone turns the shower on!

:) LOL.

Melissa said...

Never a dull moment at the Barry's! I'm just glad they turned on the cold water and not the hot! Smart kids =)

Anonymous said...

Kennnneth!!! Pick that poor thing up! hahahaha...so cute!

Carol Joy said...

oh my. Too funny. Meg, your kids are SO stinkin adorable. And love the video. It's too awesome that he left them in there longer just so you could have this video!