Monday, July 14, 2008

most embarrasing thing I hear during the day...

"Mommy...top scweaming!" Um...I wouldn't necessarily say I was screaming so much as raising my voice in frustration....can I plead pregnancy hormones? Ok, ok...sorry dude! To a two year old the nuances of frustration are mute. He is not allowed to yell at me(or anybody else for that matter) so why should I be allowed to? Reality check at 9 am.


















Not the clearest picture, but this is after Gavin helped Grandma Ross put her makeup on. He was so proud he carried her mirror around looking at himself.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Ah, no worries. Screaming is part of the job description sometimes.

Joel and Crystal said...

Gavin you are getting so big! I miss you all!

Alisa said...

I totally see Kenneth in this picture! It's kindof funny, because there were many years when I did not see him, so this is more of what I remember!