Thursday, May 1, 2008

everyone wants a piece of me

One of my favorite things about being pregnant is feeling the baby move. It is so personal and sacred. Now picture mommy lying down on her back and lost in the reverie of feeling the baby move, building castles in the clouds...and then being tackled(in the stomach, by the 2 year old). And add to that, mommy doubled over catching her breath and trying not to kill the 2 year old...and the 2 eight month olds crawling over for a piece of the action. Priceless. This is my life right now, I am sure I will miss it someday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we will all miss our "mommy" moments too

you have cute memories :)

Melissa said...

Meg, you're going to love it when your kids are older and they can do stuff together. I imagine they will be the best of friends. I'm sure this baby will learn to fight his/her way to the top. Hope you get some quiet moments. =)

Andrea said...

You are a wonderful mom!! I am so excited you are having another one!! That is so great!!! You just gotta love how 2 year olds just know the right time to come in!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I hope I have twins eventually. One less pregnancy! Sure it'll probably be craziness for the first few years... but hey...one less time you have to be prego! Lucky!!!