Wednesday, May 28, 2008

happy birthday grandpa...a.k.a "the 'lustrous potentate"

The best way to celebrate grandpa's birthday? Go out to eat and let him be in charge of all the grandkids...thanks dad! Also, a special thanks to the three grand babies who managed to blow out of their diapers within the same 30 minute time period, each of the family groups were covered so no parent got to sit back and gloat...at least not for long. Amazingly we had the whole side of the restaurant to ourselves!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny! about the blowouts... kids have amazing timing!

Andrea said...

all three blowouts!! Oh my!! LOL!! kids sure know how to have a "blast" don't they!! LOL!! Your dad is so fun!! Happy Birthday!!!

Holli said...

where did that title come from? I know it's from some movie or something but I can't place it.

Meg Barry said...

It is from the Ray Stevens song "Shriner's Convention." =)

Melissa said...

Sounds like the perfect party. =) I love your dad. Glad y'all were able to have fun with him. I know he loved having the grandkids there.

Holli said...

YES! Now I remember... My family is HUGE Ray Steven's fans. We used to listen to the tapes on long car trips. "Oh yes they call him the streak..."