Sunday, June 7, 2009

santa claus is watchin you...

Knew it was going to happen some time...There was a knock at the door today. It was our neighbors whose kitchen window faces our backyard. They could see our kids outside playing. They could see Gavin using the shiny new garden spade to dump dirt 0n/around Anne. They couldn't see me or Kenneth(which was understandable because I was in the kitchen watching them from the windows, and Kenneth was asleep on his sickbed). They were concerned. I had been monitoring the situation. Anne was extremely dirty, and having a ball. They were really nice and non pushy. But it has happened...and now I know they are watching. What shall I say when CPS shows up?

4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

gotta love nosy neighbors
good luck with that
I'm sure anne looked adorable covered in dirt :)

Melissa said...

Good luck! Maybe your landlord will build you a bigger fence? =)

Hartmans said...

are you serious? i am glad that I have no neighbors for that exact reason. Eric is too. I mean what is the problem? The dirt or the spade? whatever....guess the honeymoon is over. Ready to move back yet?:)

Holli said...

I think you should tell CPS that they should spend their time worrying about parents who really abuse and neglect their kids. A little dirt never hurt anyone.