Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anne










She passed her 2 month well baby, shots and all. Her only hang up was taking the Tylenol. She threw it all up, and was much happier when I stopped forcing her to take it.











stats:
at 14lbs 3 oz she is in the 97th percentile for weight
she is in the 95th percentile for height at 24 1/4 inches long
sleeping at least 9 hours a night(the night before her Dr. visit she slept 11)











She is my gift. I cannot believe how easy she is(of course she hasn't started moving yet!) She is so happy. It just goes to show...we make plans and God laughs. If it had been up to me, she would not be here. I just didn't think I was ready for another baby so soon after the twins. The Lord had a better plan, here she is...an absolute perfect fit for our family!




2 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she sleeps that long so early! She is such a blessing.

Melissa said...

Meg I'm so glad you got such a sweet baby! She's beautiful. We're coming for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we'll redeem ourselves from the last visit. sorry =(