Thursday, October 30, 2008

best and worst friends

There is a path worn between the two houses...one of the first things he asks in the morning is "Ella awake?" The love of his little boy heart? Ella. The person he is most likely to get in a knock down brawl with? Ella. The person he takes great delight in making scream? Ella.


















Drinking water off the ground together...











Nothin says love like shutting each other up in the dryer...




















Overheard:
Gavin: "I are your friend Ella!"
Ella:"No...You my popsicle!"












The beanie bandits:





















When I walked outside they were sitting there in the stroller.
Ella: "We're going on a walk!"
Me: "Good for you. (walking away) Let me know how that goes."










oooh how sweet...wait...
Ella: (angry) "he licked my nose!"
Gavin: *giggle*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they will love this when they are older!

AmyLyn said...

OH my gosh!!!! THOSE ARE CLASSIC!!! Every one of them! I can hear the sounds in every one of those pics!! So frickin' funny. We love Gavin at this household! So glad you posted. I might want to steal the whole post idea and pictures. Have you posted all those pics on your album? There were some I hadn't seen yet.

AmyLyn said...

P.S. Your new pics above are so gorgeous!! You captured every personality:handsome devil-faced Gavin, personality-full Jane, Sweet Atticus, and Sleeping Anne! So cute!

Melissa said...

Very cute post!

Hartmans said...

what more can I say? You have a way with blogging! That is so special. They will surely treasure these one day.