Saturday, September 6, 2008

potty mouth...

A couple of days ago Gavin ran into the bathroom while I was finishing things up...

G: "Mommy...you wear a diaper?"(love the post baby/delivery pads)
Me: "ummmm, sure, yeah I'm wearing a diaper."
G: "Mommy wear a diaper!"

Runs off to tell daddy...GREAT. It will be repeated someplace inappropriate. Just ask my sister Laurie. A couple of months ago she was watching Gavin and they had this conversation:

G: "I pooted!"
Lou: "Good for you."
G: "and mommy pooted."
Lou: "ummmm...ok...."
G: "and daddy pooted...and gwan-ma pooted..."
Lou: "remind me to be careful what I do around you!"

Almost 3 and already ready for scout camp.

4 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

Too funny!

Joel and Crystal said...

Ha!

The Battisti Family said...

yay, you found my blog. AmyLyn just taught me...yes, she had to teach me. It seemed pretty overwhelming to me at first but now I'm getting the hang of it. anyway, i just feel like i'm not going to love my other kids as much b/c i have more time to love alexis it seems. i'm sure i'll make more room in my heart:) anyway, hope you are doing well. I'm sure you are...you seem to be good at the mommy thing:) congrats again to you! good job on the beautiful baby...she really is! and i'm excited to read your blogs...amylyn says yours is one of the funnest to read:) anyway, take care!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Ahhh, come on you know its gonna be on the blog one way or another. He is just trying to keep you honest. Sounds like you guys need some beano.