Monday, November 9, 2009

sitting bull-ogna...


















It was "I" week at Gavin's pre-school. They built igloo's and talked about imagination, and had so much fun with the letter "I." Unfortunately Gavin had his heart set on riding home in the red car(a.k.a. with his friend) that he was pretty non cooperative for the indian photo shoot. The tube he is holding up is his rain stick. It made fun noise as it was full of beans...unfortunately it was not securely fastened at the ends and soon was spread all over the floor. This was around the same time the twins got to the letter "G" in their pre-school co op and brought home cups of dirt with grass seeds planted for their "garden." Lets just say that my vacuum cleaner got a lot of use this past week.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

To quote your dad,"I love it, I love it, I love it." Great post.

Melanie said...

Is it just me... or does Gavin look so BIG!!!! Love you Meg!