Monday, October 19, 2009

transformers....


















This car is usually parked down the road from Kenneth's office. The kids have decided that it is Bumblebee from "Transformers," and I drive by it on purpose some days because they enjoy it so much. This morning as we drove past Gavin yelled, "Bumblebee! Hey Bumblebee! Transform! Bumblebee, transform! BUMBLEBEE! MOMMY! Why won't he transform?"

The day after his birthday Gavin informed me that his name was, Underdog-speed-Gavintron. Just so you know.

6 comments:

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

I want a transformer name....

Anne-Marie said...

I almost wrote a poem about the things we do to entertain kids as mom's...too bad I can't write a poem...but this would definitely go in it...that and driving on the bumpy side of the road on the way home from church, acknowledging the big gorilla sign every time we pass it, and turning to tell them to look at a plane or dog in public, even when they are not with me. (I will write it one day...with permission to steal your yellow car idea :) )

The Katy Daileys said...

Hey Meg! E-mail me your e-mail address (leah@daileyweb.com) so I can invite you to my blog. I decided to go private (again). Thanks!

Kristina said...

I'm glad Gavin has inherited the imagination and creativity of his parents. Your stories of your cute kids make me smile Meg.

RuSty and LaLa said...

That is pretty sweet. I wish bumblebee lived near me.

Reality as i know it said...

that is awesome...i miss yall (all of yall) soooo much.