Monday, March 23, 2009

she is supposed to be asleep...

Obviously she had different ideas...like getting my new phone in her mouth...
























































And here is one thrown in just because she is cute and photogenic.






















Anna banana 6 month stats:

weight: 20lbs 4oz or 95th percentile
length: 28 1/2 inches ... off the charts.

The only thing she didn't pass with flying colors was eating solids...and this is more my fault than hers. I am just lazy and it is easier to nurse! Can I just say...I am so in love with this kid. She has such a pleasant personality and is determined to be in the middle of everything.

5 comments:

Holli said...

Marshall always oohs and aaahs to us about Anne. Now I see what he's talking about!

PS - so glad to see our families joining together! :) Who woulda thunk it?!?

The Katy Daileys said...

She is such a doll! I love seeing pictures of her. You should hear Michael and Chad Peterson (who is in our ward) talk about Shannon and Marshall...it is hilarious. They are both excited as am I!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is so beautiful! I think I am going to have to deal with the fact that Adalie is going to be a runt lol She is 31 inch and 23 lbs at almost 2 yrs!!

Anonymous said...

I am never in a rush for solids either!!! glad to know I'm not alone in this. She is adorable and reminds me of Gavin!

Melissa said...

Meg she is perfect! I'm so glad you got such a great baby. I love seeing her pictures. Hope you're doing well.