Tuesday, December 23, 2008

twin moments

Jane learned to crawl out of her bed(almost 2 months ago). For a little while it meant that there was a LOT of screaming at bed time. We dusted off the the gate we bought when Gavin made the same discovery and after a few very long screaming sessions, she realized that she still had to go to sleep...and mommy and daddy didn't care if she slept on the floor.

Anyway, a few mornings ago I went to let the twins out of their room. I heard giggling, and this is what I saw as I peaked my head thru the curtain...Jane had crawled out of her bed, rounded up some toys, tossed them into Atticus's bed and then climbed in herself. They were having a gay old time, laughing and playing with the toys and each other.

The other day I checked on them during nap time and found that Jane had climbed into his bed again and they were both in there sound asleep. I love having twins(even when I want to throttle them=).

3 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

awww. That's sweet! Robert gets in Rebekah's crib but I'm always afraid he's going to toss her out or jump on her. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

How sweet! I guess they will always be close and good friends. Dont you just love kids!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Watch out! THose guys are sneaky. My Sister used to crawl out of her crib so my mom turned her crib upside down. You know picture a cage....Good times.